Chicago green roofing started with the City Hall building. A rooftop garden on top of City Hall really drew attention to the whole notion of Green Roofing in Chicago. While not every environmentally friendly design has to go as far as incorporating a rooftop garden, sustainable and green roofing in Chicago has really taken off.
Sustainable Options For Chicago Green Roofing
Using sustainable materials and installation techniques is one of the best ways to reduce the environmental impact of a new construction or roof renovation project. Raincoat Roofing is well versed in using sustainable materials of all varieties in order to offer comprehensive Chicago green roofing solutions.
Sustainability boils down to reducing the impact of installing a new roof by saving energy or utilizing renewable resources. Raincoat roofing offers the follow options for Chicago green roofing:
- Using recycling materials, preventing the need to manufacture new roofing materials.
- Using recyclable materials, or roofing products that can be reused or recycled at the end of their lifetime on a roof.
- Focusing on durable materials with a long lifetime and repairing rather than replacing roofs.
- The use of modified bitumen that incorporates post consumer recycled materials.
- Green roofing in Chicago also focuses on saving energy by insulating buildings and using cool, reflective roofing.
Raincoat Roofing carries a number of materials that fit the bill for green roofing in Chicago. Metal roofing applications are an excellent choice; metal roofs are long lasting, can be coated with reflective paints, and can be made from recycled materials. PVC and TPO polymer blends are also sustainable options since they use little energy during their manufacture and will reflect the sun's heat away. Raincoat Roofing uses these materials and more to provide green roofing in Chicago.
Raincoat Roofing Systems, Inc. prides itself on offering superior quality of work at the best competitive pricing. To find out more about all of our commercial roofing services and products, call one of our expert customer service representatives at 708-681-5757. Clients should also feel free to fill out the no obligation quote form on this website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.